We are happy to receive contributions & submissions - connected to fashion - by photographers, filmmakers, stylists, make-up artists, hair stylists, models, illustrators, artists and authors.
In your submission show us your best ideas, your creativity and your excellence in telling meaningful stories.
You can submit
for Superior Fashion
, the exclusive international fashion magazine for iPad / Android-Tablet in our Superior Magazine Mobile App
These are the focus themes
we currently have:
Please read the submission guidelines below carefully!
- Hope | Telling a story full of hope and/or using sustainable fashion brands
- Asia | Everything related to Asia
Please try to send us also making-of-material (photos, videos) with your series and films.
All submissions which are published in one of the above mentioned magazine-channels reach tens of thousands of fashion & photography lovers worldwide and they are additionally featured via our Social Media
channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.). On top we cover editorials in our Newsletter
Our photography & film editors will carefully appraise every submission and all published works will be individually layouted. The photographer will receive a PDF of the layouted editorial after the editorial has been published. To handle all these work and to guaranty our high quality we charge a small Submission Fee
(9 EUR / 8 GBP / 9 USD / 9 CAD / 9 AUD).
Your submissions should
- be connected to fashion & beauty
- not been published in any other magazine before
- keep nudity to an absolute minimum and should be implemented tastefully
General Submission Guidelines:
- all submissions have to come via our Submittable Page; please do not send submissions via e-mail !!!
- we do like to see variation of outfits
- send us your final and complete credits related to the submission; changes of published Editorials/Articles are unfortunately impossible !
- include all team credits with your submission, websites of team members are required if they shall be linked
- send all credits in an extra file (.doc, .txt, .pdf), if possible with their website-links
- include all wardrobe credits for every single photo
- send us a preview of your photos first, include all photos in a pdf
- we will notify every one of you after we reach the deadline for submissions
- we do accept layout suggestions, send us your layout as a pdf file
- if you have any behind the scenes photos or video, just send them with your submission
- you are welcome to submit more than one editorial
- submissions will be based on quality of work
- submitting your work does not guarantee that you will be featured in the magazine
- We receive a lot of submissions and try to review everything and get back to you in a timely manner.
Additional Layout Submission Guidelines:
- If your submission is related to a certain Special, please label your email subject line with the respective issue, e.g. “Submission for XYZ Special”
- SUPERIOR MAGAZINE uses the standard letter-format:
height: 11” / 279,4mm
width: 8,5” / 215,9mm
- only PDF or JPG
Commissioning letters or submissions do not guarantee the publishing of your editorial. We will make the final decision based on the quality of submissions and space available in the magazine. The issue that your editorial will be published in may also be subject to change.
With your submission you warrant that the photos/documents are your original work and will not violate the rights of any third party, and/or you have obtained all releases and permissions necessary for our use. In the case that you as the submitter are not the photographer, you guarantee that the photographer agrees with your submission and especially with the fact that the editorial has to be unpublished until the publication in SUPERIOR MAGAZINE.
By allowing SUPERIOR MAGAZINE to publish your work, you grant us permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, marketing material, advertisements, videos, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation and dissemination of SUPERIOR MAGAZINE content.